Platinum or gold custom ring, with a diamond or sapphire. Some of our finest aesthetics in sculpture come from ancient Greece. This ring is a combination of architecture and sculpture.
The pillars hold a platform so a beautiful maiden can hold up the light of your promise. An innocent celebration of the purity in human form and culture in giving off one's all to balance the love and light of the family.
- Remove before bathing, swimming, exercising, or going to bed to avoid damage or heavy tarnishing.
- Put on your jewellery AFTER you’ve applied perfume/deodorant, moisturiser or makeup.
- Store your jewellery in a box at night to keep it safe.
- To restore lustre, use a silver or gold polish cloth to brighten up the surface. Don’t use toothpaste, solvents, any acids or chemicals. Just use warm water, a soft tooth brush, and dry it before using a polish cloth.
- Don’t take off your jewellery in public. That’s a perfect recipe for disaster (loss or theft.)