This pattern is similar to ‘Rope’; our most widely available Mokume Gane pattern (but with an additional stage of manufacturing.)
To create the ring’s unique look, we twist a laminated billet to reveal both edges and the face of the billet on the same side. It is also compressed at calculated points to show more or less metal to give it a marbled effect. It is then joined and sandpapered to bring up each metal’s colour contrast. The ring has a rounded profile with a comfort curve inside. Make it yours today!
- Remove before bathing, swimming, exercising, or going to bed to avoid damage or heavy tarnishing.
- Put on your jewellery AFTER you’ve applied perfume/deodorant, moisturiser or makeup.
- Store your jewellery in a box at night to keep it safe.
- To restore lustre, use a silver or gold polish cloth to brighten up the surface. Don’t use toothpaste, solvents, any acids or chemicals. Just use warm water, a soft tooth brush, and dry it before using a polish cloth.
- Don’t take off your jewellery in public. That’s a perfect recipe for disaster (loss or theft.)