A yellow gold ring as if it was carved out of golden tree. Bark mimics nature on your finger with a bold and unique look inspired ancient evergreen forests of myth and lore.
- 18ct Yellow Gold
- Remove before bathing, swimming, exercising, or going to bed to avoid damage or heavy tarnishing.
- Put on your jewellery AFTER you’ve applied perfume/deodorant, moisturiser or makeup.
- Store your jewellery in a box at night to keep it safe.
- To restore lustre, use a silver or gold polish cloth to brighten up the surface. Don’t use toothpaste, solvents, any acids or chemicals. Just use warm water, a soft tooth brush, and dry it before using a polish cloth.
- Don’t take off your jewellery in public. That’s a perfect recipe for disaster (loss or theft.)